The Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Saliu Adetunji has died.
Here are five quick facts about the late monarch:
- The Olubadan died at the age of 93.
- He reportedly died at the University College Hospital (UCH) in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- He was crowned the 41st Olubadan of Ibadan on March 4, 2016.
- Before he became the Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Adetunji was the Balogun of Ibadan land
- Oba Adetunji is from the Balogun ruling house, one of the two ruling houses that produces kings in Ibadan land. The other ruling house is the Egbe Agba.