springnews international magazine online and hard copy
OGUNDARE ON A MISSION TO MAKE ETI-OSA EAST LCDA THE ENVY OF ALL
Since the inception of his administration, Hon. John Campos Ogundare has been on his toes to ensure the people of Eti-Osa East Local Council Development Area enjoy the dividend of democracy as he has promised.
2023 has been a beehive of activities for the council helmsman and the entire executive and legislative team. In the year under review, the administration of Hon. John Campos Ogundare has embarked on some developmental projects to make life better for the people of the home of hospitality.
Hon. Ogundare’s administration as a government has invested heavily in the welfare of the people in the area of environmental sanitation, security and infrastructural development. In the year under review, he embarked on constant desilting of drainage systems to avert flooding that usually emanates during and after the rainy season. He also constructed some new drainage systems with motorable roads to uplift some slum areas into semi-urban.
In the same year, new markets have been
constructed with drainage systems and road construction in a larger settlement of the residential area to make such a
The following are the executed projects in the year under review:
- Grading and Stabilization of Earth road at Okun Mopo Akinlade
- Grading and Stabilization of Earth at Majek from Gomez Road Keji Olajide to MTN junction
- Construction of road at Ajah Market with interlocking stones and drainage system
- Construction of road at Okun-Ajah with interlocking stones
- Construction of road at Okun-Mopo with interlocking stones
- Construction of drainage at Shittu Saka Musa by Gbenga
Ifalekulo Street, Alaguntan
- Purchase of Vehicles: Toyota Sienna 2005 Model for Community Development Committee and Market Women and Men
- Purchase of Suzuki Minibusses for Revenue Generation
- Purchase of Official Vehicles for Councillors and Supervisors of Eti-Osa East L.C.D.A
- Construction of Steel barriers at Berger-Ilaje Road.
The chairman has also paid 100% payment of severance allowances of all past political office holders as approved by the State Government.
There are several other ongoing projects scattered around the local council development area. Seeing is believing. The Chairman has always said that he will not rest until he achieves the Eti-Osa East LCDA of his dream, and with the people’s support and cooperation, it shall be possible.
As it is to be expected within the turbulence and competition of our political environment, there have been some unfounded allegations levelled against the Council Chairman, Hon. John Campos Ogundare by some elements who intend to soil his name. The public is hereby notified that there is no iota of truth in those allegations and such would not deter the chairman from continuing his duty of providing a impactful welfare for the people of Eti-Osa East Local Council Development Area.